1- The disadvantages and benefits of breastfeeding babies.
Breast feeding Benefits and Disadvantages Nature has made mother’s milk especially for the baby, breast milk benefits are listed below
(1) Children with breast milk are very less prone to many illnesses because of the mother’s milk and the factors that fight against anti-body bacteria are found.
(2) Thus, anti-polio is transmitted to the child from the mother of whooping cough and measles, etc.
(3) Number two breast milk can be easily digested by cow’s milk, baby’s milk stools are soft, and constipation houses are less than children who drink cow’s milk.
(4) Children with breast milk are less likely to be too fat.
(5) Breast milk is sterile and its temperature is perfect.
(6) Breast milk is a strong relationship of mother and child. Breast milk is less likely to be breastfeeding if it is not yet proven to be breastfeeding because the mother’s weight loss can be easily on the surface which was before pregnancy.
(7) breastfeeding mothers are less likely to lose breast cancer loss of breast milk are listed below.
- If the mother is using a drug, she will reach the baby through milk.
2. If the mother feeding milk, her work will be hard to go on.
3.Child can wound mother’s breasts.
2. The breast must be bigger or not?
Breast enhancer must be bigger or not Unlike common thought, milk must not be a big breast for breastfeeding.
Breast spurts tower is on the fat, A breast that is collected in the breasts is made up of a few breasts in the breast, which does not belong to spurts. A baby with small breasts is possible to breastfeed. Breast feeding Benefits and Disadvantages
3. How long the mother can feed her baby?
This depends is on different elements many mothers breastfeed for 18 months, if you are breastfeeding your baby during three to six months or when your baby starts eating, it can put on bottle milk. If you want to go back to your work, obviously the baby will not be easy to feed your child to stay home for breastfeeding.
When you put your baby on a bottle, it doesn’t mean to redeem your milk. Too many babies drink both milk and get benefits. For many mothers, it is very pleasant to breastfeed and the relationship between the mother and the child is a happy one that the father is deprived of. Breast feeding Benefits and Disadvantages
4. How often a mother must breastfeed in a day?
If you are breastfeeding your baby has no need to make her timetable because the child will be hungry when you do not know of feeding times the baby, in the beginning, may not find any of the feeding hours after he has two-three hours of milk Happens and after one hour
But soon the children will become a routine and will start to breastfeed in seven days. You will also be a servant that your children are hungry and must breastfeed.
5. How long the mother can breastfeed at a time?
Is it better not to breastfeed your child for a long time, like the inflammation of the breast, usually breastfeeding five to ten minutes better.
6. How the mother will know she is running less milk than she needs?
One of the most important questions that the lactating boy has is because he cannot calculate weight in the hospital, which we can do before and after feeding the baby, but it cannot be in the house.
We can guess whether the child has drunk or not, or has lost his appetite, and then I can imagine being satisfied that he drank milk or not. If you are having a bottle of baby milk, it can be a year-over-the-ground weight of a hundred ml per kilo child, dividing the milk into six-seven sects and a day.
7. Can mothers increase their milk intake?
Many things affect the amount of your milk, such as the emotional two-job tiredness and worries that reduce milk It is better to relax and get rid of fatigue and discomfort. Breast feeding Benefits and Disadvantages
8. Are all mothers able to feed their children?
There are some mothers who cannot breastfeed if so, it should not be considered a failure because at least you have tried to do so in situations that are difficult to breastfeed or do not heal.
- If the nipple can not eat in and out, it will be difficult to feed the baby if you are using any medicine then also you are not able to breastfeed because the medicines can also be used for the child to have healthy health. So you should consult your doctor and then breastfeed.
- Even if you have an inflammation in your chest, your child cannot breastfeed because of it will increase your pain
- If you are using medicine, you may be careful not to consult with your doctor first if you are involved in medicine or milk, or you can breastfeed your child with the medicines you are not doing.
9. Give a suggestion about whether the baby is cured by breastfeeding?
For mothers who work, breastfeeding is appropriate because they have to stay engaged in their work activities so they cannot breastfeed, but if it’s milk is better than most. But still, it’s a safe process if you keep the chest.
The big danger in using bottle milk is that the milk can cause many germs that are given the custom of bottle milk in some countries so that some germs of milk are easily attacked Keep Clean completely.
It is hard to latching and wash the water and soap and then put both of them in clear water, and then let them be happy in a clear place, if you want to prepare for all the day’s meals, then make sure that they are lying in the near time.
If you want to prepare all your heart food, put it in the refrigerator and put the baby in a bottle before you ask him to do it again.
10. There are so many kinds of milk in the market who have good milk and which not we can know how to?
There are so many kinds of milk in the market who have good milk and which not we can know how to cow’s milk is usually available on the store in different formulas
- Newborn formula milk.
- More Protein Milk
- Special Milk
- Dry Milk
Both fat and phosphate in the first milk are equal to breast milk, it is very small baby feeding milk. And it is almost the same milk that is getting the child in the hospital, in the milk varieties found in these groups, there is actually no difference.
If the baby is six months old then start a solid dose, then you can continue to have a baby milk. And more proteins can also give milk special formulations for a few special conditions and should not generally be used in proteins.